z250 GNSS Receiver with NTP Server & Extended Temperature Range
z250 (Front Panel)
z250 (Rear Panel)
COMPACT FULL METAL JACKET DESIGN
z250 has been designed around the Trimble® BD910 GNSS receiver module, originally for applications requiring high accuracy from multiple GNSS constellations in a very small enclosure . Mobile platforms can now embed proven Trimble RTK technology using a very compact enclosure 108.5 x 84 x 30mm form factor.
Designed and manufactured in France, the product is fully tested whatever is the final configuration. This design ensures the high quality GNSS signals are protected from the sources of EMI on the host platform. It also significantly reduces radiated emissions which speeds compliance certification and time to market.
MULTI CONSTELLATION GNSS
z250 supports the L1 frequency from the GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and Compass constellations. An L1 RTK engine delivers 1–2 centimeter positions. For applications that do not require centimeter accuracy the Trimble integrated module, BD910, contains an advanced Kalman filter PVT engine that delivers high accuracy GNSS, DGNSS or SBAS positions in the most challenging environments such as urban canyons. Different configurations of the module are available from SBAS to multi-constellation L1 RTK. All features are password-upgradeable, allowing functionality to be upgraded as your requirements change. The receiver also supports Fault Detection and Exclusion (FDE) and Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM) for safety-critical applications.
Industry professionals trust Trimble embedded positioning technologies as the core of their precision applications. With the latest Trimble-precise Maxwell™ 6 technology, the Trimble BD910 provides assurance of long-term future proofing and trouble-free operation. Moving the industry forward, the Trimble BD910 redefines high-performance positioning:
- On-board multipath mitigation,
- Proven low-elevation tracking technology.
z250 was designed for easy integration and rugged dependability. Customers benefit from the Ethernet connectivity available from RJ45 connection, allowing high speed data transfer and configuration via standard web browsers. USB and RS-232 are directly available from the enclosure. As the product interface directly the Trimble module BD910, all the easy to use software commands simplify integration and reduce development times.
- Reduced size aluminum enclosure 108.5 x 84.0 x 30.0 mm
- Compact design for mobile applications
- 220 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- GPS GLONASS GALILEO COMPASS QZSS SBAS (different configurations available)
- IPv4 NTP server /1 LAN Ethernet port:
* Supports links to 10BaseT/100BaseT auto-negotiate networks
* All functions are performed through a single IP address simultaneously including web GUI access and raw data streaming
* Network Protocols supported:
– HTTP (web GUI)
– NTP Server
– NMEA, GSOF, CMR over TCP/IP or UDP
– NTripCaster, NTripServer, NTripClient
– mDNS/uPnP Service discovery
– Dynamic DNS
– eMail alerts
– Network link to Google Earth
– Support for external modems via PPP
- Integrated fully EMI shielded module
- Advanced Kalman filter PVT engine
- RS232, USB and Ethernet interfaces
- L1 RTK centimeter level position accuracy
- Advanced Trimble Maxwell 6 Custom Survey GNSS Technology
- Supports FDE and RAIM
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to + 85°C